Wednesday 15 December 2010

Draft One - Digipack Front Page

Now that my images are ready to be put into the digipack, I have experimented the different styles I would want for the front cover. This is my first draft of the front page:
First draft of front cover

This is the first design I created after manipulating the images and selecting the main colours I would use. As can be seen from above, I have also edited a pink nail varnish bottle to create an effect as if it is tilting over the frame and tipping onto the item which I think works quite well.

However, due to the lack of background colour I do think it looks a little dull and not as eye catching as I want it to be therefore I am going to try and change the background so it looks a little more fitting to the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment