Wednesday 26 January 2011

Evaluation Prep: Feedback

What have you learned from your audience feedback?

I am currently building up my evaluation material so that I can make one final document answering all of the questions. However, for this I have to ensure that I build up all of the different materials I will include within the evaluation to answer the questions. Now thatI have created my final pieces, I will need to collect feedback on what people thought of the video and the ancillary tasks I produced. I have decided to collect different types of feedback and from different types of people because I wanted to see if it was similar points of improvement they would suggest or different ones.

Audio Feedback:
The two video clips below, are of two different age groups so I can see if the improvements they suggest vary because of their ages or if it is an overall issue everoyne picked up on.

Age Range: 16-24yrs

Age Range: 40-50yr

As I can see from the two feedbacks above, they both reccomend simila improvements mainly being more locations in the video. This is therefore one of the main things I have learnt from the feedback and will go into further depth within the evaluation.

Electronic Feedback:
I also collected electronic feedback from different people, as can be seen below to vary which feedback I take.

Teacher Feedback

Teacher Feedback: Twitter

External Feedback

External Feedback: Youtube


Peer Feedback
Peer Feedback: Blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment