Monday 24 January 2011

Evaluation Prep: Video and Ancillary Combination

How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

In order to answer this question fully I have decided that I would gather all of the peices I have produced and input them into prezi and talk through the ways in which I combined and used parts from each of them to interlink them together. The main ways in which I combined them was through:
  • Bold Colours- I used pink for the background within the ancillaries, whilst in the video there was a lot of pink lighting which ensured that I used lighting and colour to combine the two.

  • Bold Moves- Positions used within the video of the three girls were quite big as the dancing was very high energy. I also used bold moves within the poses I took of each girl in order to develop on these ideas.

  • Positioning- in the video all three of the girls have been placed in a row to show them all in a frontal position. In the ancillaries I have also placed them in a row of three, looking out whilst the one in the middle is facing the front.









No comments:

Post a Comment