Saturday 29 January 2011

Evaluation Prep: Technologies

How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

In order to answer the last question properly which is about the way I used technologies I will need to show what I have used and in which stages I have done so. I therefore decided to create one large image putting in all of the different logos of the programmes I have learnt which I will talk through separately in the evaluation. The programmes here are:
  • Blogger (Pre production, research stages)
  • Premier (Post production)
  • Prezi (Evaluation)
  • Camtasia (Evaluation)
  • Vimeo (post production)
  • Photoshop (all stages)
  • Wordle (Evaluation)
  • Facebook (Evaluation, feedback)


Different Technologies Used


No comments:

Post a Comment